Why become a member? ×

My Final Two!

phsycoandy

I thought you'd taken the knobs off to stop your drummer upsetting the delicately positioned fine tuning of the settings on that P (as in Vol On full and Tone On Full - just like mine 90% of the time :)
:huh:

Loads of knobs around. - see the parts etc thread.
Genuilne Fenders are best though, flat tops not dome tops. Dome tops are often passed off as p bass knobs but they are actually Tele gu1t@r knobs ...
I'll get my anorak ...

Thanks she is a babe, has a few wear marks as you can see but no real knocks, the neck doesnt have a mark on it and is great to play tho I confess to liking the narrow jazz type neck on the Lakland a tad better. But I just love the almost lazy way she sounds if u know what i mean nothing fancy just lots of pure smooth low down tone that only an ageing PB can make.

If the Telecaster is the ultimate guitar designed to be what it is with nothing fancy, just plain and functional and get the job done superbly then the PB is the same for us Bass heads.