Why become a member? ×

SOLD Akai Deep Impact

VicMacKey

this may be mine from years ago. whenever i see a deep impact for sale i always have to have a look and see if theres a bit of paint missing from the letter P. don't know why as i could never afford one again now.. :)

always hoping against hope that someone does the same as i did and sells it not realising that demand, and as a result price, has skyrocketed. but i think that train has sailed..

anyway, enough babbling. good luck with the sale! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Kev' post='601279' date='Sep 17 2009, 02:24 PM'][shameless plug] i have a genuine UK akai deep impact power supply that i may be able to sell to the buyer of this, itl raise the value of the deep impact too :) [/shameless plug]

have a bump[/quote]
Well could you tell me more about the specs (mA provided) of the guenine Akai AC adapter?
Thanks!

As I'd like this thing to be sold ASAP (GAS!), I'll put it on eBay very soon if nobody wants it.

Edited by VicMacKey

[quote name='VicMacKey' post='602912' date='Sep 19 2009, 01:57 PM']Well could you tell me more about the specs (mA provided) of the guenine Akai AC adapter?
Thanks!

As I'd like this thing to be sold ASAP (GAS!), I'll put it on eBay very soon if nobody wants it.[/quote]
9v power supply, at 200ma. Rumour has it that the deep impact works better with the original power supply :) It was discussed in a sales thread i had for it sometime last year....http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28435&hl=akai