Why become a member? ×

FS: Korg G5 Synth Bass Processor

bassplayer88

[attachment=32913:g5.jpg]

Im selling my Korg G5 unit as I no longer have any use for it.

I imagine if your looking at this you know what it is, however for those who don't the G5 is a long discontinued Synth Bass pedal similar to an Akai Deep impact pedal. They are very sought after and generally pretty rare. I'll be selling this one cheaper than usual for the following reasons;

1)Cosmetically its not in fantastic condition and does not have the box, manual, original psu etc.

2)Two of the pedals (2 and 3) need to be pressed very firmly to switch them. This is only an issue if you need to use more than one patch in a song (which I used to in my old band!) as otherwise you can just switch between bypass and 'on' with the 1 pedal. Bank pedal works fine!
To be honest once you've got used to the 'technique' the 2 and 3 pedals are not an issue. The 'technique' is to press frimly at the top/rear of the pedals!!

Apart from the slighty naughty pedals the unit is in complete working order. The sounds are very very good!

I believe these pedals usually go for around £175 - £200 im only looking for £150.

Will consider swaps and part exchanges for quality pedals, cosmetics not an issue.

Hope this tickles your fancy,

ooh er missus!!

[quote name='Kev' post='616202' date='Oct 4 2009, 06:45 AM']Any interest in my tonefactor hellbilly?[/quote]

Yes, I am quite intersted in this. Fuzz isnt on my list of essentials right now but if I havent had anymore responses in a month or so I'd be very interested in a Part Ex for the G5.

Thanks

[quote name='chenzo_1' post='624176' date='Oct 12 2009, 05:10 PM']would you be interested in a line mm4 trade?[/quote]

Very possibly, do the tremolo modes loose any bottom end when engaged? Also is there a way to use it with a momentary switch i.e. trem only engaged when foot is on pedal, for short blasts of trem?

Thanks

I have a few pedals I could trade:

Boss BF-2
Guyatone TZ-2
Electronix Submarine
Foxrox Octron
DOD Ice Box
Digitech Whammy
EHX Bass Blogger

Obviously not all of them but let me know if there's any you're interested in...

Edited by gnasher1993

hey,
i've been following this thread for a while and am severely tempted. would you be interested in an assmaster fuzz (with a bit of cash my way) or any of the other pedals mentioned in the thread below (with cash your way)?

i don't think i could stump up the whole cash amount right now, but if you were interested in a pedal (or 2!) i may be able to make up the difference!

let me know if anything can be done (Maybe this is the beginning of a trade initiative which could escalate to turn the economy around :) )

cheers,
rich

[quote name='richrips' post='628379' date='Oct 16 2009, 10:44 PM']hey,
i've been following this thread for a while and am severely tempted. would you be interested in an assmaster fuzz (with a bit of cash my way) or any of the other pedals mentioned in the thread below (with cash your way)?

i don't think i could stump up the whole cash amount right now, but if you were interested in a pedal (or 2!) i may be able to make up the difference!

let me know if anything can be done (Maybe this is the beginning of a trade initiative which could escalate to turn the economy around :) )

cheers,
rich[/quote]

left a reply on your post, interested in your synthy dancey stuff you dont mention..

[quote name='bassplayer88' post='630162' date='Oct 19 2009, 10:40 AM']left a reply on your post, interested in your synthy dancey stuff you dont mention..[/quote]

Hey there!
not sure if you spotted my reply in the my thread to your question. thinking about it i should have replied here too!
cheers,
rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...