Why become a member? ×

Line6 M9

nash

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='611747' date='Sep 29 2009, 10:01 AM']No

Also I don't like the fixed power cord for it, to easy to ruin it mid tour and no where to buy something else.[/quote]

That sucks. it would be fairly easy to have it so its able to step down. a kettle lead going into the power pack would be better.

My worry on this is UK prices, you may have read my comment on talk Bass regarding the shop the Line 6 rep' recommended, but they are still charging £399 for an M13 if you buy online, maybe it's cheaper in the shop, but it's still close on £100 more than you can get an M13 for if you shop around!!!

T

I'm waiting for the M9 to downsize my rig!

Adding a controller to a rack mounted M13 would defeat the object for me, plus I'd never ever need that many switching options for that many scenes in either the regular set my band playes or the covers set we occasionally do

From what I've seen of the M13 (guitarist in my band uses one) as it is, it works fine!

Tony

[quote name='nash' post='612778' date='Sep 30 2009, 09:33 AM']i was only really messing around since that rocktron costs about 700 quid.

i will no doubt get the m9.

i think it would be cool if they did an M9B[/quote]

I get the impression they are listening to bassists a lot now, judging by the responce of the guy on TB, he isd around on a lot of other forums as well, mostly 6 string stuff

On TB someone asked if it would be possible to buy additional effects, that would be cool! Get a stock M9( (or M13) and have the room to add a few choice effects, maybe bass specific.
I think there is an octaver in there aimed at bass, but from what Tayste has said, most work well with bass anyway

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='612805' date='Sep 30 2009, 10:23 AM']I get the impression they are listening to bassists a lot now, judging by the responce of the guy on TB, he isd around on a lot of other forums as well, mostly 6 string stuff

On TB someone asked if it would be possible to buy additional effects, that would be cool! Get a stock M9( (or M13) and have the room to add a few choice effects, maybe bass specific.
I think there is an octaver in there aimed at bass, but from what Tayste has said, most work well with bass anyway

Tony[/quote]

Yeah apparently the M9 has an EBS Octaver clone inside it, plus some eq pedals as well, these will be made available for the M13 in an update shortly after the release of the M13.