Why become a member? ×

2x bargain Spector NS2A's

cetera

Over the last month I've got VERY lucky in acquiring a couple of superb older Spector basses....! :)

These are the highly regarded Korean-made Spector NS2A's from the Kramer-era (mid-late 80') and are maple thru-neck with active Spector pickups.

I've upgraded the black one with gold bridge/tuners.... and the previous owner had already upgraded the pickups/electronics to EMGs. I paid just £250 for this one! It has some light scratches on the front and a few deeper ones on the back but nothing too serious......

In retrospect I probably shouldn't have photographed a black bass against a dark purple throw.... but you get the idea....

I also bought this lovely white one off of eBay from the US for $450 BuyItNow (£225) which only increased to a total of £310 including shipping/duty.... :huh:
I will upgrade the pickups/electronics on this to full EMGs but that's all it needs....

[quote name='7string' post='63604' date='Sep 21 2007, 01:56 PM']Definately one of the 'modern' classic basses.

I've played a couple of NS2's and they're just fantastic. Congrats on 2 great catches!![/quote]

Thank you Sir! They're right up there with the current Euro models...

Btw, can I interest you in another Jackson Kip Winger bass.... (it'd help me pay off my Credit Card!) :huh: :)

[quote name='cetera' post='63611' date='Sep 21 2007, 02:04 PM']Thank you Sir! They're right up there with the current Euro models...

Btw, can I interest you in another Jackson Kip Winger bass.... (it'd help me pay off my Credit Card!) :huh: :huh:[/quote]

Yeah, I'd seen it in the 'for sale' section. Real nice bass and Kip's still going strong as well. A quick trawl through YouTube and there's a few clips with him and the Jackson bass...

Unfortunately, no funds at the mo. I have one of my basses at Mr.Shuker's at the moment and he'll want some payment when I come back from holiday :)