Why become a member? ×

grey musicman SUB 5 mint condition. withdrawn.

Guest johnzgerman

Guest johnzgerman

for sale is my grey musicman SUB 5, it is about a year old bought from musicground in manchester (it was their last one and i havent seen any 5s for sale anywhere else since), i have gigged it only once, since then it has just come along as a spare, for this reason it is still in mint condition. im sure you all know about these basses so i wont bother going into vast detail about the specs or its relation to the stingray 5. i am based in manchester, thanks for looking.

Edited by johnzgerman

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Duarte' post='594246' date='Sep 9 2009, 08:00 PM']I would SO have this if I had the cash.[/quote]

i'd keep it but i can't justify having two 5 string musicman type bases:(

• 3 weeks later...

I sold my Sub 4 for £350 a few weeks ago, just remember with your price that it's a buyers market and the fact you can get a decent condition Warwick Corvette 5 standard for £450 if you look in the right place.

Also with mine I found the colour would sometimes look black (I had the blue one) do you ever find this? Very nice SUB though, I will always have a soft spot for them since my old one.

Edited by Douglas

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Douglas' post='623350' date='Oct 11 2009, 07:11 PM']I sold my Sub 4 for £350 a few weeks ago, just remember with your price that it's a buyers market and the fact you can get a decent condition Warwick Corvette 5 standard for £450 if you look in the right place.

Also with mine I found the colour would sometimes look black (I had the blue one) do you ever find this? Very nice SUB though, I will always have a soft spot for them since my old one.[/quote]

for the moment i can afford to keep hold of it if it wont go for this price as my only reason for selling is the recent aquirement of a string ray5, and it is in mint condition unlike most of the ones that ive seen on ebay recently. and it does look black in sometimes in the right light as you say...weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lee Van Cleef

If I had the money I'd get this, want to get a 5 string at some point and this one is a beauty. Oh well. GL with the sale.