Why become a member? ×

For Sale/Trade: Ernie Ball Musicman SUB and Yamaha RBX 270

soundcheck1

Hi, the title says it all really. This is more focused on a trade right now though but I would sell for the right offer.

I'm looking for a bass with a nice thin neck. Maybe something like a Jazz bass or a nice Ibanez. No 5 strings.

I have no camera right now but I can get access to one to take some pictures if there is any genuine interest, have had a few deals on this forum now with no problems :)

The SUB bass is red with a black scratchplate and a rosewood neck, the Yamaha is in the Natural Yellow Satin colour (not yellow at all) and it has a Seymour Duncan Basslines 1/4 Pounder Jazz pickup installed.
They are both nice basses but I am looking something different from the SUB at about that price range with a thin neck.

I am happy to do part exchanges with cash either way as well.

I am in Northern Scotland so there is not much chance of pick up, so postage will have to be arranged. On the offchance that anyone gets up here then people are welcome to come and try out either of the basses :rolleyes:

PM me if you are interested -Adam

Edited by soundcheck1

This is the thread and guy I originally bought it from: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54568"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54568[/url]
He has pictures there. I will get hold of a camera this weekend and take some pictures of my own!
It was posted to me from England by just a Royal Mail Special Delivery and went fine with no problems. I will post it in a padded gigbag :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very interested in the MM, just have to shift my Japanese Bass Collection SB320 first... The Magic Bass Roundabout! Unless it's the kind of thing you're interested in? (Of course there would be a bit of a cash bump in your direction) Active system, lightweight, small neck, not wide and very flat like a new Peavey but more like a Jazz neck.

Cheers,
HRH

hey

i have a great ibanez tr seires made in japan 1989 with black hardware and a great thin jazz like neck with a great sounding p/j system and my fender squire p bass if your looking for an trade for your SUB

Lance

ps i could email you some pics

Edited by harlowbassplayer