Dod FX25b [b]£20[/b] posted
Boss PW-2 (in box with instructions) [b]£20[/b] posted
Behringer AB200 switch (brand new in box, unopened) [b]£15[/b] posted
Behringer TU100 tuner [b]£12[/b] posted
Belcat Chorus (in box) [b]£12[/b] posted

Also, looking for a tuner.

Cheers, Dan.

Edited by D-L-B

[quote name='D-L-B' post='575515' date='Aug 20 2009, 01:38 PM'](No pound sign on my keyboard)[/quote]

If you're using Windows, hold down Alt and type 0163 on the numeric pad. Or run 'charmap' and select any symbol you like.

Yours Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Geek

[quote name='Danny_777' post='577482' date='Aug 22 2009, 12:07 PM']Hey, I'll take the Boss pedal. Sold!

Do you have any feedback from anywhere?[/quote]
A quick search for my topics results in this list of my selling activity on here.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=Search&nav=au&CODE=show&searchid=858f910af943b7f10fc7ad11c1a3d714&search_in=topics&result_type=topics"][b]Previous for sale topics[/b][/url]
I've not been slagged off or anything, so I'm assuming people were happy.

Edited by D-L-B

[quote name='iamapirate' post='577707' date='Aug 22 2009, 05:55 PM']This is a long shot, but.... trade the hartke for an ODB-3?[/quote]
No thanks. Allready have one and just the one usless yellow box of fizz is enough for me... :)

[quote name='D-L-B' post='577858' date='Aug 22 2009, 08:08 PM']No thanks. Allready have one and just the one usless yellow box of fizz is enough for me... :rolleyes:[/quote]
Yup, know what ya mean! Can't even give it away! :) no, I like it, just looking for a change of tone...

[quote name='Danny_777' post='580902' date='Aug 26 2009, 01:48 AM']Well, good luck in this auction guys. I've been 'outbid' on a pedal I was in the process of paying for.[/quote]
Somebody offered me closer to what I was asking than you were, simple. If you wanted any guarantees you should have just paid the original asking price.
Bear in mind, you've been on the forum for less than a week, your only activity has been in the for sale section and you're asking for my bank details. Not so much a matter of not being trusted as one of trusting others more.

[quote name='D-L-B' post='581081' date='Aug 26 2009, 10:25 AM']Somebody offered me closer to what I was asking than you were, simple. If you wanted any guarantees you should have just paid the original asking price.
Bear in mind, you've been on the forum for less than a week, your only activity has been in the for sale section and you're asking for my bank details. Not so much a matter of not being trusted as one of trusting others more.[/quote]

I made you an offer, which you could have declined.

The only reason I asked for your bank details was because you wouldn't take PayPal. Hardly suspicious, given that that was the only way I could pay you. I have only posted in here because it was your pedal sale that made me join.

Anyway, what the hell could I do with a name, sort code and account number? Fraudulently pay you money? :)

For any future doubters, 'sebpayne' on here attends the same university college as me and knows me in real life, so can vouch.

Edited by Danny_777

No one's having a go at you, mate. It's just that we're just saying you shouldn't post stuff on here being harsh when all he did was accept an offer that was closer to his asking price. If you'd offered him the asking price, then it would be different.

now... back on topic before the thread locking monster comes.

[quote name='Danny_777' post='581628' date='Aug 26 2009, 05:14 PM']I made you an offer, which you could have declined.

The only reason I asked for your bank details was because you wouldn't take PayPal. Hardly suspicious, given that that was the only way I could pay you. I have only posted in here because it was your pedal sale that made me join.

Anyway, what the hell could I do with a name, sort code and account number? Fraudulently pay you money? :)

For any future doubters, 'sebpayne' on here attends the same university college as me and knows me in real life, so can vouch.[/quote]
Sod it. Just f@&k off and stop being a p!$$y little b#£(h, you're clogging up my thread.

For anyone else, RC20-xl SOLD, all other still up for grabs.

Dan:)

[quote name='iamapirate' post='581763' date='Aug 26 2009, 07:15 PM']No one's having a go at you, mate. It's just that we're just saying you shouldn't post stuff on here being harsh when all he did was accept an offer that was closer to his asking price. If you'd offered him the asking price, then it would be different.

now... back on topic before the thread locking monster comes.[/quote]

I did. I agreed the asking price in this thread, and then a bit more money for two more pedals, which he accepted. £130 was always fine by me; it's a bargain.

See my problem?

Edited by Danny_777

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...