Why become a member? ×

[sfx] labs wants you!

Silent Fly

sadly, i dont meet your criteria, despite going through more pedals than most in the past few years! No live experience, only recording!

Great idea though, il be interested to see how it works out.

[quote name='Kev' post='572827' date='Aug 18 2009, 01:30 PM']sadly, i dont meet your criteria, despite going through more pedals than most in the past few years! No live experience, only recording!

Great idea though, il be interested to see how it works out.[/quote]

Hi Kev,

Covering 100% of the requirements is not strictly necessary.

I would more than pleased to have a recording engineer in [sfx] labs. To be a good recording engineer it is not necessary have been playing in band for example.

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='572994' date='Aug 18 2009, 03:09 PM']Hi Kev,

Covering 100% of the requirements is not strictly necessary.

I would more than pleased to have a recording engineer in [sfx] labs. To be a good recording engineer it is not necessary have been playing in band for example.[/quote]

funny because that's not what you told me.

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='573059' date='Aug 18 2009, 03:39 PM']funny because that's not what you told me.[/quote]
He is probably aware of the triple figure amount of pedals i have been through over the past 3 years or so, so i know quite a bit about what is out there and what features are important etc. However, my 'bedroom' bassist status and lack of 'serious' recording gear would make my opinions probably less important than those who are out there using effects on stage several nights a week :)

Edited by Kev

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='573059' date='Aug 18 2009, 03:39 PM']funny because that's not what you told me.[/quote]
In the email I sent you, I can't honesty recall telling you anything about one or more requirements that you didn’t cover. If I did, please accept my apologies – it wasn’t my intention. I sent you an email with more details about it.
---

More in general, apart from one case where the person that applied was less than 18, nobody sent me an application that was so off-track that I couldn’t accept it.

The only reason I had to accept only some applications is that the number of applications was relatively big and unfortunately I had to limit the number of people that will continue with [sfx] labs.

Edited by Silent Fly

• 1 month later...