Why become a member? ×

Status "Matrix" thru neck 4.

giblett123

Morning everyone,

This is Status Matrix 1 thru neck 4 string with graphite neck & J J config. The pups are status hyperactive Jazz + 2 band eq & the woodwork is American walnut. Condition wise it is top notch, the neck & fret work are fantastic as is the body, the only marks on the body are some small marks in the clear coat finish which are hardly noticeable, all the electronics work fine & it comes in a moulded hard case. Sound wise it is typical status, fat, v punchy & with a real "zing" to it. I've recently picked up and fallen in love with a headless version of this & can't justify owning two of these, thus the sale. I'm pricing at f £575 ono for a quick sale with collection from Birmingham preferred (I can meet on a motorway) but I can arrange a courier at buyers cost.
Cheers for looking
Chris.
PS. I'm not really looking for trades but feel free to try, esp if you have: Lakland Duck Dunn, Sadowky jazz or PJ hybrid (+ cash your way), Sandberg California PM4......

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='Chris2112' post='564077' date='Aug 9 2009, 12:25 PM']Did you buy this one from Marcus? I sold one that looked just like it to him a couple of months ago! Same ding on the top half of the body and everything! Looks like the same bass to me, and it's a good 'un![/quote]

Certainly is! its a fantastic bass but I've picked up a headless version of it which really is something else so I'm having a a clear-out to replenish the coffers a little!

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='564723' date='Aug 10 2009, 09:56 AM']You're letting that go for a headless!!!!! You have no soul, headless is a crime. Someone give it a good home, this man clearly has no taste! :)[/quote]

How can people say this? It isn't the 16th century, you know! :rolleyes:

You will be saying graphite is the spawn of the devil next!

BB

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='564739' date='Aug 10 2009, 10:21 AM']How can people say this? It isn't the 16th century, you know! :rolleyes:

You will be saying graphite is the spawn of the devil next!

BB[/quote]

He's a rascal isn't he! :) He's winding me up, he's played & loves it, I reckon he should buy it!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='564763' date='Aug 10 2009, 10:50 AM']This one looks like a lovely example. Someone snap it up! Perhaps the owner could also post an ad on Statii.com if he hasn't already...

Rich.[/quote]

Ahhh... what's Statii? I'll go have a look! many thanks.