Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE RARE ORIGINAL TRACE ELLIOT 1084H 8X10

Yup, im gonna take the fall and bad feelings and sell up my amazing Trace Elliot 8x10. THis was the cab that was designed to take the power of the mighty V8 amplifier Trace made and it has served me so well for a good few years with my V4 on top.

This cab has had a proper touring and gigging life so has a few vinyl scars over it but the speakers are spot on and are all original (even got trace elliot printed on the cone covers) and has the gorgeous metal plate Trace Elliot badge on the removable grill (which i got offered £50 for just the badge!!).

The one thing that i need to fix is the wheels. It landed funny after being wheeled down some stairs and has pushed some of the wood through. Easily fixed with a sheet of checker plate metal across the bottom where the wheels go.

I have been totally honest about the condition of it and will take some pictures next time i am at the rehearsal studio.

THis is a proper good old 8x10 and these things are getting as rare as gold dust, well worth a purchase if you are a Trace collector!!!

PM me for offers.

Photos to come ASAP

EDIT - or will maybe swap for a David Eden 2x12 as i want 2 of these things!!!

Edited by longtimefred

• 2 weeks later...

yeah it breaks my heart to sell it but my little Eden cab just seems to make my band sound better and takes 1 less car to move all the bloody stuff around! lol.

Its such a hard time for people to buy stuff, i understand that, i saw one of these originals go for £600 just over a year ago, and now i cant even get half that!!! damn poverty!

• 1 month later...