Why become a member? ×

I really need help

coconi_fan

[quote name='Deep Thought' post='560869' date='Aug 5 2009, 08:31 AM']+1. Ok, you dropped it-accidents happen. Far better to come clean and offer to put right the damage than to try and do it on the quiet and hope she doesn't notice.[/quote]
+1. Honesty is the best policy.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='560873' date='Aug 5 2009, 08:34 AM']I'd want it painted orange :rolleyes:[/quote]

I said to my wife last night that I want orange bass (only to match Hayley from paramore's hair colour) and she was not overly impressed. A bright Orange Stingray like Perry had would be lush :)

[quote name='coconi_fan' post='558288' date='Aug 2 2009, 09:50 AM']Last week a friend gave me her bass but I accidently dropped it and damaged it beyond repair so what I wanted is find what sort of bass it is and where I can buy an exact replacement she has gone to America so is as yet she doesn't know it's damaged
Here's an image before it was damaged

[attachment=30095:047_ROCKINGHAM.jpg]

If it helps it has DeArmond and Pilot write on it. I really don't wish to tell her I've broken it so if I can find a replacement it would be much appreciated[/quote]
If it were me, I'd want you to fess up , and would probably accept your repair option. If I found out that what you suggest doing had happened I' be very annoyed at the deception.

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='561326' date='Aug 5 2009, 06:02 PM']And somehow fashion a checkered scratchplate for it?[/quote]

Nah, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48552"]go faster stripes[/url] are the way forward.

My points on this are.

1. Tell her ASAP and offer to have it repaired.

2. She might be more pissed that you put a pic of her on a site full of men.

3. She is hot and I would, (optional)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='561340' date='Aug 5 2009, 06:25 PM']Nah, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48552"]go faster stripes[/url] are the way forward. [b]THEY REALLY ARE! I love that[/b]

My points on this are.

1. Tell her ASAP and offer to have it repaired. [b]+1[/b]

2. She might be more pissed that you put a pic of her on a site full of men. [b]+1[/b]

3. She is hot and I would, (optional) [b]+2[/b][/quote]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='561340' date='Aug 5 2009, 06:25 PM']Nah, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48552"]go faster stripes[/url] are the way forward.

My points on this are.

1. Tell her ASAP and offer to have it repaired.

2. She might be more pissed that you put a pic of her on a site full of men.

3. She is hot and I would, (optional)[/quote]

:) Very married couldn't possibly comment. More :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: