Why become a member? ×

Summit TD100 for sale

Boxed and in great shape.

Need to clear some money, so unfortunately ive gotta put a few things up for sale. This is a lovely bit of kit and works wonders with any passive and piezo pickups. my old '68 Pbass sound immense through this.

In excellent condition,

£220 posted.

[quote name='fede162162' post='553243' date='Jul 27 2009, 08:37 PM']can it drive a power amp with 1.23v input and 10k ohm z imput?[/quote]

ummm...

i dont really know the technical side of it, im sure you could find out on the net. ive used it mostly as a preamp/di to sent to fromt of house and it works really well to match the impedance of your pickup to whatever amp your running.

sorry i cant answer your question..

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='554167' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:58 PM']I have used it to run a Mesa Strategy 400 and it drove it a hell of a lot better than the Line 6 Bass Pod pro I had did.[/quote]

hey man,

i bought this lovely bit of kit from you. its great, and have been really pleased with it. but ive splashed out on an expensive Schertler setup for my double bass and just dont have a use for this now. it works beautifully with my old '68 pbass. anyone using passive pickups should hear what amazing things the summit does for them..