Why become a member? ×

Torque 65w combo - SOLD and gone!

I've used this as a little practice combo and it has been used for little 'show' gigs at the school where I work. It has never been thrashed or used at anything above 50% volume. It 'won't' be ideal for a gigging bassist who is playing with a loud drummer but it will happily gig with amplified electro-acoustics etc.

It has a DI out, headphones socket, compressor, 6 band EQ etc.

One of the knobs that controls the compressor has dropped off (insert witty comment below :)), but the shaft (insert...) is still there and it works fine.

Not wanting a lot for it... £50 collected. I'd rather not courier it as it is easy to flightcase/pack a bass but combos/amps etc are more prone to damage!

SOLD pending payment; to the owner of my local pub for the jam nights!

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='Kev' post='552828' date='Jul 27 2009, 04:31 PM']ah, same make as my first amp :) had the 35w and 100w of these, lovely little amps. Have a bump[/quote]

Cheers Kev.

I thought £45 was cheap enough for a full size, combo with Eminence driver and reasonable features! :rolleyes:

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='553063' date='Jul 27 2009, 07:17 PM']im interested[/quote]

Excellent.

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='553066' date='Jul 27 2009, 07:18 PM']how heavy is it?[/quote]

17.5kg... any chance of a weight for the Geddy? :)