Why become a member? ×

SOLD

thedontcarebear

I got this not long ago, and it's sweet to play, and I really want to keep a P for the studio, but I don't see my band going in the studio soon, and I don't play anything but my Sandberg live, so could do with the money to add to my savings and don't really need this especially since the fretless neck for my warmoth seems to have got lost, so that's probably staying fretted now!

It comes with it's case, I will get more photos this weekend, it's sunset orange, ash bodied, maple fretboard.

Has a lacquer crack on the top of the heel for the neck (will photo), which is purely cosmetic, I think these see thru finishes can be brittle. Has some other general playing wear (minor buckle rash, minor pick marks etc). Also comes with a tortoise shell pickguard. Since I got it, I stripped it, cleaned it, put new strings on, put some schaller pegs on and replaced a couple of pickguard screws.

£450 collected from Peterborough (no offers, if postage is needed buyer pays).

I won't really feel too bad if this doesn't sell, like I said, I do want to keep it, but it seems a waste, no trades!

Photos!

Edited by thedontcarebear