Why become a member? ×

GB Rumour

thebeeps

Great bass. burl myrtle. I believe the finger board is cocobolo.It has the full blue side and front GB light show comes with GB case
I wil get some photos up in the next day or two
I am looking for £1700

You can call me on 07957 596824

Edited by thebeeps

[quote name='steve-soar' post='545653' date='Jul 20 2009, 07:35 PM']Nice Vic bass, that's the only Fodera shape that melts my butter. Does Kev now own that White Jaydee?

Great price for the GB, what's incoming?

Yes Kev is now the owner of the white Jaydee[/quote]

[quote name='steve-soar' post='545653' date='Jul 20 2009, 07:35 PM']Nice Vic bass, that's the only Fodera shape that melts my butter. Does Kev now own that White Jaydee?

Great price for the GB, what's incoming?
Nothing incoming.I am having a bit of a clearout at the moment[/quote]

[quote name='4000' post='545785' date='Jul 20 2009, 10:10 PM']Slightly off topic, but do you have a favourite out of that group?[/quote]
I prefer my Overwater basses.I now have three .Progress three 4 string/Progress three 5 string and a Progress three 5 string unlined fretless
Personally I think the Overwaters are amongst the best basses out there ,and compete with basses two or three times their price.
They always cut through a mix no matter what style of music I am playing.The after sales are second to none

[quote name='thebeeps' post='558417' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:12 PM']I prefer my Overwater basses.I now have three .Progress three 4 string/Progress three 5 string and a Progress three 5 string unlined fretless
Personally I think the Overwaters are amongst the best basses out there ,and compete with basses two or three times their price.
They always cut through a mix no matter what style of music I am playing.The after sales are second to none[/quote]

Blimey! 7 Overwaters! Someones Keeping Chris May in luxury soft toilet paper, then! :)

BB

[quote name='thebeeps' post='560663' date='Aug 4 2009, 09:43 PM']I have Three Overwaters
Seven I wish !!![/quote]

You're lucky I didnt read your post as 9 Overwaters! I use a little netbook with a tiny screen and cant see full stops!

BB

Edited by BarnacleBob