Why become a member? ×

Lefty G&L SB-2

LeftyJ

I'm selling my [b]USA-made G&L SB-2[/b], I need the money for a more powerful and cleaner amp than my Ashdown rig.
2-piece alder body, bolt-on maple neck (originally one piece, but this still has G&L's old trussrod system with the 'Bi-Cut neck', which involves cutting the neck in half down the length and installing the trussrod from the side), rosewood fingerboard. 3-tone sunburst, black 3-ply pickguard, G&L Saddle Lock bridge and all the original electronics (G&L Magnetic Field Design pickups and dual volume controls only, no tone control). All stock except for the addition of a Hipshot BT-1 X-tender (or D-tuner).

Some slight scratching on the back of the body and the headstock, otherwise in very good condition.

Has had a thorough fret redressing and levelling in February 2009, which cost me €160. Receipt can be included on request.
Currently strung with brand new Rotosound Nexus .045-.100's.

There's no case included, but I will include the Tobias gigbag I got it in.

[b]Looking for 750 euros, but I'm open to offers.
Shipping to the UK is approximately 25-30 euros.[/b]

A photo gallery can be found here: [url="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/de_slager/GL%20SB-2/"]http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/de_slager/GL%20SB-2/[/url]

Edited by LeftyJ

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cangaroo' post='564772' date='Aug 10 2009, 11:57 AM']Hi there what year is the G&L ?

Are you still selling it ?

Let me know[/quote]

I'm terribly sorry, I totally missed your reply.

The bass is still for sale. I'm not sure about the year, you cannot tell from the serial number, but if you really want to know I can remove the neck and check the date stamps on the body and neck heel.