Why become a member? ×

FS: PEDALS - Tonefactor, Barber, Crowther, EHX

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Ok, to fund a new MarkBass Amp, I've gotta sell some things, not really desparate to see these things go but could do with some cash.

1. [b]ToneFactor Bass Fuzz Saw[/b] - INCREDIBLY RARE - 1 of 2 in existence, I bought this one off Tayste who had both made for him by Tonefactor. A fantastic MXR-sized Bass Fuzz with one control - VOLUME. Runs off 9v battery or regular boss style power supply.
[b]£95 Posted in the UK[/b]

2. [b]Barber Linden EQ[/b] - Very hard to get hold of in the UK (UK stockists are almost always sold out - I had to get this from Singapore) - Its basically the EQ section of the Ampeg Fliptop, its a very versatile and musical EQ. Has a switch for high frequency contour, and a push-pull pot for the Bass control that controls filtered or un-filtered lowend. Runs off 9v battery or regular boss style power supply.
[b]£85 Posted in the UK[/b]

3. [b]Crowther Audio Hotcake[/b] - SOLD

4. [b]EHX XO Bass Micro Synth[/b] -Sold

5. [b]MXR Bass Blowtorch[/b] - SOLD

6. DOD FX25b Envelope Filter with Blend -
[b]SOLD[/b]

Not looking for trades as i need the money, Paypal Only Please

Thanks

Theo Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='543580' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:54 PM']Cor, sell that lot and you might have enough for a new bass :)[/quote]

dude, it would probably end up with you if i hadnt already arranged with someone to buy their Little Mark II off them

[quote name='BassKS' post='551771' date='Jul 26 2009, 01:50 PM']how different is audio... from Prunes and Custards. Especially since you owned them both.[/quote]

Still got both too! criminally neglegting the P&C at the moment though.

they're completely different. The Hotcake remideds me of a Fender Bassman style overdrive, and the P&C is some crazy fuzz/synth thing.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry ste, the serano is a clean boost isnt it? dont really have the need for one at the moment, especially as i have a devi Dirty boost just sitting around doing nothing as well!

Also - Micro synth is sold pending payment - and if that falls through then ive got another buyer in the queue.

the Hotcake is also sold!!

[quote name='WarPig' post='566426' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:21 AM']Whats happened to the blowtorch? Custom job?[/quote]

lol i thought i'd just rub all the text off with surgical spirit - always leaves people guessing what does what. Made it look like custom pedal. If/when i get another, ill probably do the same :)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='566428' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:24 AM']lol i thought i'd just rub all the text off with surgical spirit - always leaves people guessing what does what. Made it look like custom pedal. If/when i get another, ill probably do the same :)[/quote]

Makes it look even more industrial (which is a good thing). :rolleyes:

As simple as surgical spirit?

[quote name='WarPig' post='566435' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:59 AM']Makes it look even more industrial (which is a good thing). :)

As simple as surgical spirit?[/quote]

yep, and cottton wool, came off really easy - the orange doesnt come off that easy though, so i left it on