Why become a member? ×

Dean Jeff Berlin 4

Mike

Well thats just bloomin marvelous.....I give up on the fact that a Cort Elrick will turn up ever and then possibly the finest example of one I have ever seen turns up just as I purchase a new Jazz!!!

I dont regret it though, seriosuly folks these Corts are amazing well worth £400 IMHO.

Good luck with the sales.

You might want to resize those pictures, they've taken me a few minutes to load and are so big that I have to scroll for ages to see them and I have a 22" monitor!

Not having a moan, just pointing it out incase you didn't realise :)

Thanks Waldo, I might give that a try. Shouldn't they automatically resize to fit the screen? I wanted them at a high enough quality so people could see any flaws I was trying to photograph!

[quote name='Mike' post='542378' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:26 PM']Thanks Waldo, I might give that a try. Shouldn't they automatically resize to fit the screen? I wanted them at a high enough quality so people could see any flaws I was trying to photograph![/quote]

They do automatically resize but only once the full picture has loaded and it's taken ages. Might just be me.

The forum software resizes them to 20% of the original size so there's no harm in making them smaller anyway, imo :)

[quote name='Waldo' post='542372' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:20 PM']You might want to resize those pictures, they've taken me a few minutes to load and are so big that I have to scroll for ages to see them and I have a 22" monitor!

Not having a moan, just pointing it out incase you didn't realise :rolleyes:[/quote]

Me too - my entire machine froze trying to pull the pictures in and my BlackBerry completely refused to load the page :)

The DPLE was mine for a while, absolutely lovely bass & great to play, gave my NYC Sadowsky a run for its money. Only sold (by me) because I decided to move away from 4 stringers.