Why become a member? ×

New on Basschat

John Moes

This is me, new on Basschat.

I'll start right away: my basses. To be seen here: [url="http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=EJS43BUZ"]http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=EJS43BUZ[/url]

[b]Alembic Series 1:[/b][u][/u]
# 90 6163, walnut top and back, mahogany body, maple neck with purple heart laminates, red LEDs by Sims f/s, signatured by Mark King in 2002.
I bought the bass in Ibbenbühren, Germany around 1999/2000, I don't recall. The store's name is Musik Produktiv. I took it to the UK to have 24 LEDs installed by Matin Sims. Loved is since I first played it, I'll never part of it.

[b]JayDee Supernatural:[/b][u][/u]
# 62855. It's a custom made, all white bass, made in 2006 by John Diggins with features like Alembic string spacing, blue LEDs by Sims f/s, stereo XLR and it's signed by Mark King in 2009. Very rare overall colour and I won't sell it, ever.

[b]Status Series 2000:[/b][u][/u]
# 84. This is the overall graphite with red tint TOTO bass, because it was preowned by Mr. Mike Porcaro! To be seen in the clip "I'll Be Over You"
Plays like a dream with very low action, clear crisp highs and long sustain due to the graphite material. The bass is an early '80.
This beauty I had to sell...

The reason for it is that I need a 5 string bass. I'd like a headless Status again.
I'm looking for a [b]headless Status Series II or Empathy, early to mid 1990's [/b]with curly woods and high gloss finish. Head to tail graphite neck, that's the real thing!!
It has to be a fiver!

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Well, thanks for reading and see ya!