Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ashdown ABM 410T 4x10 Cab with Cover (Price Drop)

Linus27

Hi,

I am selling my Ashdown ABM 410T 4x10 Speaker Cab with Tweeter. I bought them brand new a few months ago and have only been used twice at band practise. The rest of the time it has been used at home. The reason I am selling them is I have now bought a Shuttle 6 and NEO 212T cab.

Ashdown Link

[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=abm&ID=14"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.as...n=abm&ID=14[/url]

I would take £250 for a quick sale.

Speaker is in mint condition and come with original boxes (a lttle tatty), manual and brand new unused Ashdown cover.

Collection, courier or happy to meet within a certain distance if fuel is covered. I am based in Surrey and any inspection or trial is welcome. Please feel free to ask any questions or request more photos. The towel can be included if requested :)

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='539727' date='Jul 13 2009, 09:26 PM']Amp head now sold.

Please someone buy the cab. I really need the space. Someone make me an offer. You never know, I might accept :rolleyes:[/quote]i would but i have one :lol: pity its not the neo cab. :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='539742' date='Jul 13 2009, 09:38 PM']You now Ashdownless?! (well, when this sells)[/quote]

I sure will be when the cab goes. I just wish it would sell as I need the space. I've gone all lightweight and weedy with my Genz Benz setup.

Another bump. Just received the proper Ashdown cover through the post that I forgot I ordered so this is included in the sale.

Might be open to trades but not sure what I am after so let me know what you have. Nothing speaker or cab related though.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Stealth' post='543677' date='Jul 17 2009, 11:21 PM']Hi I have a shuttle too what do you think of the 212 neo ?[/quote]

Hi, so far the NEO 212 sounds good. I'm not fully happy with it but I've only had it 2 days and only tried it at home so not had chance to try it in a band situation. I will be on Sunday. There's nothing wrong with it tonally and it looks superb, is well made but I've not had time to fiddle with it yet properly. The Epifani 310 I borrowed sounded great out of the box with the shuttle. Very clean, clear and punchy. The GB NEO 212 sounds a bit heavier and fuller. Great for a deeper tones but I am trying to get a much cleaner tone. A bit more fiddling tomorrow and on Sunday. I'm very happy with it though, just need to find my tone.

[quote name='soundcheck1' post='548744' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:46 AM']If this is still here in about 3 weeks I will take it off your hands :)[/quote]

Good stuff, thank you.

By the way, I see your in Elgin. I did a really cool gig in Elgin once when we were on tour. I can't remember what the venue was called but it had an American themed name. Downtown something or Hollywood something. It was pretty cool gig though.

[quote name='Linus27' post='548805' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:25 PM']Good stuff, thank you.

By the way, I see your in Elgin. I did a really cool gig in Elgin once when we were on tour. I can't remember what the venue was called but it had an American themed name. Downtown something or Hollywood something. It was pretty cool gig though.[/quote]

Yeah we have a club called Downtown USA! :) Decent place. Who are your band?

[quote name='soundcheck1' post='548812' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:35 PM']Yeah we have a club called Downtown USA! :) Decent place. Who are your band?[/quote]

Thats the one, Downtown USA. It was a good venue and gig if I remember right. It was my old band called Inter and it was back around 1999. I loved touring Scotland. We played Elgin a couple of times I think, plus some gigs in Dundee and a few other places. Good gigs and great scenery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...