Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Fusion 550

born2lose

Up for sale as a like new GK Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 Head with Valve PreAmp (Hybrid)

Was pruchased Dec 2008 and still has 2,5 years warranty (bill included).

I guess I was the first customer in Europe who got this and it is already sold out / not available at this time.

If you are interested in this awsome flagship, please let me know.

I am actually located in Germany. Worldwide shipping is n big deal.

Thanks!

I actually was the lucky first customer who got it over here in Germany by end of December 2008

1150 GBP shipped via DHL to UK.

It is like new condition and never left my living room, plus it still has 2,5 years warranty. Will ship in original packaging incl. footswitch and bill. Bought it at Thomann, so no problem returning it for any service.

Just for the truth, my living room amp :)

Thanks, Uwe

I have my fingers crossed all of you will get one. Honestly, please let me know when you touched it with your own hands and I will get another one aswell :)

I ordered 1(!) in Dec'08 because they suddenly had 1(!) in stock. I wanted to buy one for my friend aswell but no chance.

Since than the price raised over 150€, needless to say they did not have one in stock until Mai and they were "OFF" since Mai until this day. That's a fact.

Many sellers or dealers claim to have it 'in stock' or whatever even if the don't and that's a fact, too. Dissapointment may be big when your money will be returned after waiting for months. I can tell you stories about that..

Edited by born2lose

Keine Versandkosten

33 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie

66 Tage Umtausch-Garantie

0% Finanzierung

Best-Preis Garantie

2% Rabatt bei Vorkasse

Ihre Meinung!
[u][b]949,00 €[/b][/u]
*UVP: 1.356,00 €
Sie sparen: 407,00 €
(entspricht: -30.01%)