Why become a member? ×

'Sweet Blem'

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAVEN-WST-4-STRING-BASS-guitar-WALNUT-BLEM-BLEM_W0QQitemZ120442489870QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item1c0aee8c0e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1688|293%3A1|294%3A50"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAVEN-WST-4-STRING-B...93%3A1|294%3A50[/url]

The catch is...?

You're expected to understand gibberish like "walnut blem-blem".

You're expected to believe these aren't ten-for fifty-quid Taiwanese cheapos with zero quality control.

Other than that it's a pretty nice-looking bass and probably great if you either have a massive lucky streak or get off on the element of risk.

Jon.

[font="Arial Narrow"]WOW!!! EXCESSIVE USE OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! WOW!!! CAPS LOCK STUCK!!! WOW!!! GUSHING PROSE!!! BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!!

[size=1]And then maybe I'll type a really really really really really really really really really really long unpunctuated stream of ungrammatical hyperbole that will have you glazing over and longing to take a samurai sword to your pc screaming for mercy now while I go on and on and on and on and on and on about how marvellous the product is and the only relief will be the occasional speling errror and while your mind is curling itself into a tiny shrieking ball of madness I might slip in a caveat saying that while we endeavor to ship within two years we may just decide to take your money and disappear never to be seen again maybe to mexico [/size] THATS HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE!!!

JUST MY 2C!!! IT MAY BE A GOOD BASS BUT I'D HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT BUYING FROM A CRAZY MAN POSSIBLY HOPPED UP ON BOLIVIAN TAP-DANCING POWDER!!! WOW!!![/font]

Edited by skankdelvar