Why become a member? ×

2 Police Tickets For Sale- Saturday 8th September

I can't make the concert of the year and I'm not happy about it....

As a result, I've got 2 tickets to see The Police on Saturday 8th August. East Stand Middle tier (Block 132). Ticket face value of £90 each and for you Bass Chatters I'm willing to accept that.

I'll post recorded delivery or am happy for the tickets to be picked up (Woking).

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='56327' date='Sep 6 2007, 07:40 AM']Grumpy Bump?[/quote]

- Have a bump on me Old Horse...

- I'm sure its just me, but I've seen Sting three times, once with the Police 2x on his own, and I have found him in concert to be the most boring git on the planet. So much so that the last time my wife found it hilarious that I was even bothering to go again, and yes he was still boring.
I love his music on record, especially the Police, but his tendency to wander live into this extended cod reggae stuff while singing a succession of Woy - oy - oy - Oy's and stripped to the waist does me in.

However, I know many people love him live. What sort of a heathen does that make me ???? :) Am I alone in this?

Anyhow, all best with the ticket sale.

Chop

[quote name='Chop' post='56332' date='Sep 6 2007, 07:58 AM']- I'm sure its just me, but I've seen Sting three times, once with the Police 2x on his own, and I have found him in concert to be the most boring git on the planet. So much so that the last time my wife found it hilarious that I was even bothering to go again, and yes he was still boring.[/quote]

Just out of interest (and a real long shot) you never reviewed my last band for the Watford Observer did you?

:)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='56335' date='Sep 6 2007, 08:08 AM']Just out of interest (and a real long shot) you never reviewed my last band for the Watford Observer did you?

:)[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha !

No, not me. Were you stripped to the waist?

[quote name='MB1' post='58716' date='Sep 11 2007, 02:02 PM']MB1. :)

Hello ,well did you go? apparently ive heard the police have been looking for you for quite some time![/quote]

I managed to drag a mate along in the end. Looking back, I wish I hadn't. I didn't think they were that good.

Damn Sting and all his rainforests!!

MB1. :)

Too much tantric dont you know!,wonder how much of the ticket price went to the rainforrest?????????.Apparently the next tours tickets will be biodegradable so you can wipe your arse on them on the way out! Its a night out! innit!
All the best!
Martin.