Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Roland GR20 Synth Pedal

cLepto-bass

It looking likely that i'll be selling my Roland GR20 Synth pedal soon but just thought i'd see if there is any interest on here for it first.

Simply put, it is an awesome piece of kit, but unfortunatley i just dont have the desire to get the full use out of it. I originaly got it with big intentions of getting some big sounding recordings with it but i have come to realise that all i really want to do is hold down the bass! I have a friend who has one and he use's it for his traveling church band and gets full use out of loads of different sound from it, it really is a marvel to watch him use it.

The pedal comes with all the bits needed to just plug in and start making with it.

Here is a link to the Roland web page with all the relevant information that you'll need, and if there is any interest in the pedal i will put some photos up just as sson as i can.

[url="http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=592"]http://www.rolandus.com/products/productde...p?ProductId=592[/url]

As for pricing, i've seen these in shops and on the net for about the £480 mark, so i'll probably be looking for £280 +p&p. As i said, this pedal is in very good, almost untouched condition so hopefully you would agree that that is s fair price.

As usaull, if you have any questions dont hesitate to get in touch.

Regards.

Edited by uzzell

[quote name='carlitos71' post='532914' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:40 PM']Hi
Does it comes with the mic and cable?
Thanks
Carlos[/quote]

Hey Carlos, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'mic' but it does come with the GK pick up which attaches to your guitar and the specific lead comes with it too.

Hope that helps.

I will have this, pending a few questions from a friend who uses one - mainly about how it works alongside the equally amazing Vbass. I will be in touch ASAP but don't wait for me.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='uzzell' post='532925' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:51 PM']Hey Carlos, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'mic' but it does come with the GK pick up which attaches to your guitar and the specific lead comes with it too.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Yes, sorry was half asleep when I posted my question! that's exactly what I meant.

Thanks

[quote name='ped' post='532957' date='Jul 5 2009, 01:19 PM']Actually can you check this works for me:

That should confirm weather it does have the version 2 or not.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Just had a look at this and yes it does have both options. Hope that helps.

[quote name='woodyratm' post='532967' date='Jul 5 2009, 01:24 PM']Oooooh i really want this.

What pickup does it come with? the GK3? or the GK3B?

Cheers[/quote]

It comes with the GK3 but I know you can buy the bass version because i was very much interested in getting it myself a little while ago.

They have the GK3B at The Bass Gallery by the way.

Thanks for the info, will wait for my friend to get back to me with these questions and will be in touch!

I'm turning into Richard Bona!
ped

I've had a little bit of interest for this item but as of yet no serious takers. Please someone make some good use of this damn fine piece of equipment, I feel guilty about it being sat in its box being unloved and unplayed. :)

Peace y'all

[quote name='iamapirate' post='535939' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:13 PM']Soo, does thi have to have one of those special pickups (I know it comes with one) for it to work or an I just plug in the bass straight into it? If so, does it reduce the amount I can do with the sound?

Cheers!

-Josh[/quote]

Sorry about the late reply.

In order to have it work on bass you would need to get the bass specific pickup for it. Unfortunatley, you cant plug straight in with a regular guitar lead, it requires the pick up to make use of the 13 pin lead that comes with it. Hope that helps.

Still up for grabs if anyone is interested in this powerfull piece of kit.