Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Cab £250

pegman1

Ampeg 8x6 that I bought in London I'm selling it now though because I'm upgrading. Its in good nick, couple of scratches on it but other than that its the dogs bollocks. When i bought it I was skeptical but for a first cab in my price range it was excellent and it packs deffinite punch got some good low end to it. £250 :)

I'll put some pics up tonight.

:rolleyes:

Edited by pegman1

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='530567' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:17 PM']For £250 I'm tempted, but I have no use for it at all :wacko:[/quote]

There's always a use for something, its deffinitley not an ashtray on a motorbike.

[quote name='bigthumb' post='531170' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:23 PM']£250 Sounds a bargain to me! Whats its RMS?[/quote]

Let me see.........

RMS Handling of 400 watts

Program Handling of 800 watts

4 ohm impedance

and choice of whether to play with horn or without

:)

Edited by pegman1

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='531395' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:10 AM']Still tempted to come and have a look at this, I'm just thinking of the chronic backache though... 105lbs?[/quote]

Go for it mate, its not too bad backache wise. Once you get it on the floor just wheel it to where you want it to go.

:)

Only 5lbs less than my SVT 610... blimey... not a lot of difference at all! I probably would have gone for this had I not bought the 610 in the meantime... have a free bump tho :)

[quote name='Stag' post='533387' date='Jul 5 2009, 10:34 PM']Only 5lbs less than my SVT 610... blimey... not a lot of difference at all! I probably would have gone for this had I not bought the 610 in the meantime... have a free bump tho :)[/quote]

Bump