Why become a member? ×

Hi from France !

Manu Berdin

First , i want to apologize for my english . That is said , now it's time to introduce myself : i play bass since a long time & it's my job , in fact since a couple of years ...I play ( or have played ) a lot of styles , like blues , funk , soul , jazz , salsa , pop , celtic , atmosphéric métal and several hybrid of prèvious ones & others that i forgot .

For the gear & basses : Markbass mini CMD 121 P ( for its lightweight ! ) with several additionnal speakers .A Roland V Bass . For the basses i'm really in the JB stuff . After having sold my two vintage Fenders JB ( 75 & 73 ) , Sadowsky UV 70 5 , Marcus Miller 5 , Moon JB 4 , Benavente SCB 5 , for now i have Two Lakies : DJ5 with Nordstrand & Audere , a 55-02 . One Hot Wire Vintage Jazz 5 , Low End Lej 5 , Performance 6 strings JB , Warmoth JB 4, Two Reverend Rumblefish 5L , a Tune BEB 5 , a Warmoth 5 strings fretless .

This forum seems really cool ...

That's all i can say now .

Cheers ,

Manu

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='528720' date='Jun 30 2009, 03:38 PM']Bonjour Manu,

Je déteste le grand canard bleu parce que du pantalon noir. Je suis désolé que je suis en retard. Mettre les chaises sur la table.

For those of you who don't speak French, I said:

"Welcome to basschat, some decent gear you've got there. Glad to have you on board."[/quote]

:) :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks BigBeefChief

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='528720' date='Jun 30 2009, 03:38 PM']Bonjour Manu,

Je déteste le grand canard bleu parce que du pantalon noir. Je suis désolé que je suis en retard. Mettre les chaises sur la table.

For those of you who don't speak French, I said:

"Welcome to basschat, some decent gear you've got there. Glad to have you on board."[/quote]
Babel Fish says you said
"I hate large blue duck because black trousers. I am sorry that I am late. To put the chairs on the table" :)

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='528753' date='Jun 30 2009, 04:01 PM']Babel Fish says you said
"I hate large blue duck because black trousers. I am sorry that I am late. To put the chairs on the table" :)[/quote]

Just shows you how accurate Babel Fish actually is!

I spoke French exclusively for 5 years, so I think I know what I'm talking about on this one.

Welcome to BC, Manu!

Je déteste le grand canard bleu parce que du pantalon noir. Je suis désolé que je suis en retard. Mettre les chaises sur la table.[/quote]
Hey, BBC.. I think that's the nicest thing I've ever heard you say to anyone! :)