Why become a member? ×

FEELER MUSICMAN STERLING AND LAKLAND DJ4 (DJ 4 now withdrawn from sale)

markbass555

HI,

Its that time of the year when the collection needs thinning out :) credit card bills bulging lol.

So putting a feeler out first to see if any interest is generated.

Looking cash sales or may trade trade for ampeg head only. As I have said this is a feeler at the moment I MIGHT change my mind or be talked out of it.

Ok first we have a music man sterling probably around £800.00 to include case plus shipping

[attachment=2110:DSCF0003.JPG] [attachment=2109:DSCF0001.JPG]

Sorry but I have come to my senses and decided to keep my DJ4 sorry to anyone who has shown interest in this.

Dave

Edited by markbass555

Yes!!!! I am looking for a new bass....and espeically looking at laklands and musicmans around that price range!

Unfortunately I need to sell my epi thunderbird which I am selling on this site before I can buy the new one.

so...if you don't sell them quickly then I am definately interested! mmmmm

...unless theres the extreme unlikliness tht u wud accept £600 nd a thunderbird with gig bag nd straplocks

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooo!!

Nice Sterling! These are great basses. If it was a fretless I'd have been selling off a few things and buying it from you. Just bought a fretted in natural recently from the States but honeyburst is the other finish I really like and I'd like to get a fretless in that finish. Good luck with the sale and have a free bump.

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='56025' date='Sep 5 2007, 04:04 PM']Nice Sterling! These are great basses. If it was a fretless I'd have been selling off a few things and buying it from you. Just bought a fretted in natural recently from the States but honeyburst is the other finish I really like and I'd like to get a fretless in that finish. Good luck with the sale and have a free bump.[/quote]
bump before e-bay