Why become a member? ×

Can't keep still...

skipper

Does anyone else find that they can't stand still when playing, today over about 1/2 an hour I wandered all the way round our guitarist, tying his feet together with my lead and sent him crashing to the floor. maybe i'm taking the whole walking bassline too literally!

I'm far more active when slightly sozzled. I plan to get my wireless out tonight though! special occasion! :)

I get so much mroe active when playing off of other guys in the band... we're not just band members, we're really good mates, and we have a good laugh.

Favourite activity:

playing "who can do the widest rock stance" with the lead guitarist :rolleyes:

[quote name='beerdragon' post='518676' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:39 PM']I like to wander a bit. although the places we play i'm usually stuck for room, i tend to bang our sing in the T..ts with my headstock. :)[/quote]

Are they niceT*ts?
ooh i do hope we're talking about a lady, here :rolleyes:

Always used wireless meself! good for sound check if u dont have a guy on the desk too

BB

[quote name='steve-soar' post='519657' date='Jun 20 2009, 10:21 PM']I pull faces when I'm playing and my drummer often calls me a dick.

He is not long for the band.[/quote]
Our drummer pulls all the faces and has'nt been long in the band!
We're going for a gurning contest at the next gig!

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='519646' date='Jun 20 2009, 10:05 PM']Are they niceT*ts?
ooh i do hope we're talking about a lady, here :rolleyes:

Always used wireless meself! good for sound check if u dont have a guy on the desk too

BB[/quote]

Yeah the singers a she. she's always telling me smile,so i'm doing the opposite. even when she wiggles her arse at me and sings to me during a number i'm stony faced. its tough but i'm a bass player. :)