Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Gear (now sold)

lushuk

Hi folks
For sale is somel my Trace stuff

All will be collection from Derby only, unless you want to arrange your own courier!

I have for sale.......................

Trace Elliot 1518c
Trace Elliot boxer 15

The cabs are as new no scratches on the grills or tears, The combo are all green carpet covered and in great condition

Any question please ask

Eddy

Edited by lushuk

Will I miss it? yep but I have seemed to have had a TAS (trace addiction syndrome) in the past a brought something for every occasion, my storage situation has changed so im gonna scale down, is it the right thing to do ill let you know! :)

I'd just like to add, I bought my trusty Trace Elliot 1048H from Lushuk.
Went down to Derby, had it run through it paces, played the P-bass myself too and every tiny ding and stain showed (even though I was already sold LOL!)...and money exchanged hands!

Real down to earth Trace Elliot addicted guy. :)
Buy with confidence.

Oh and to add, also with Trace Elliot experience, the new stuff is JUST as good, if not better than the old originals.
If anything, you get more power!

p.s.

That head sold REALLY quick!
In fact...it was sold before I got here...lucky guy! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='Kongo' post='517712' date='Jun 18 2009, 07:07 PM']Oh and to add, also with Trace Elliot experience, the new stuff is JUST as good, if not better than the old originals.
If anything, you get more power![/quote]
+1 - my experience of the new cabs is all positive, I'll miss the 1518 (on its way to Greeneking as I type this!). Soooooooo tempted by the 1518c cabs :)

(Stop it)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kongo' post='517712' date='Jun 18 2009, 07:07 PM']I'd just like to add, I bought my trusty Trace Elliot 1048H from Lushuk.
Went down to Derby, had it run through it paces, played the P-bass myself too and every tiny ding and stain showed (even though I was already sold LOL!)...and money exchanged hands!

Real down to earth Trace Elliot addicted guy. :)
Buy with confidence.

Oh and to add, also with Trace Elliot experience, the new stuff is JUST as good, if not better than the old originals.
If anything, you get more power![/quote]
That'll be modern agricultural methods then. How do we, collectively, feel about GM Watts in our TE amplifiers? :rolleyes:

Trace Elliot AH1000-12 is mine.
Thanks for holding it for me man...it was a tough 3 weeks indeed!

So, along with the Trace Elliot 1048H you sold me over a month ago I now FINALLY have a professional backline of my dreams!

A powerful TE head with Valve pre-amp (for that lemmy tone if you wish), Pre-Shape cleaning up the tone, a wide range 12 band Eq and not one but TWO power amplifiers...Ok, 3 more cabs needed then LOL!

So yeah man thanks...IT'S AWESOME...and BLOODY HEAVY! But at least they put the handle on the side and some rubber feet too.
But once it's down it's no longer heavy...I love it!

[quote name='lushuk' post='538243' date='Jul 12 2009, 03:04 AM']Many hours of fun on its way dude, enjoy![/quote]

Yep...I'll send ya PM soon...Got rehearsal tomorrow and the next day so I'll send after that.
It's AWESOME in my room but I want to give an all out on how I feel about it...Which OBVIOUSLY is only going to be good, as I have used Trace Elliot before.

No more Markbass for me, Heavy mean and green Trace Elliot only baby!
Who needs lightweight with sound like this?

p.s. Shame about the Barefaced Big One mate...It's gotta be faulty or summit...Farting out like mad at such low volume!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='lushuk' post='517662' date='Jun 18 2009, 06:17 PM']Hi folks
For sale is somel my Trace stuff

All will be collection from Derby only, unless you want to arrange your own courier!

I have for sale.......................

Trace Elliot 1518c - £150 or trade for 4u rack case
Trace Elliot boxer 15 - £50 ono or trade for 4u rack case

The cabs are as new no scratches on the grills or tears, The combo are all green carpet covered and in great condition

Any question please ask

Eddy[/quote]