Why become a member? ×

Merton's Essex girls

Merton

So, aside from the Vester J copy which was my first bass, all my basses and amps were born in Colchester or the surrounding area. Hurrah for Essex!

Retroactive J - the newest and sexiest addition to the family
[attachment=18:DSC00247.JPG]

[attachment=23:headstock.JPG]

Groove 5
[attachment=19:groove5.jpg]

Groove 4 fretless
[attachment=20:fretless.jpg]

TE amps - a V-Type Combo, AH300-12 head, 2103H cab (and a Retroactive coz it's so nice!)
[attachment=21:DSC00250.JPG]

All the basses covered (ahem)
[attachment=22:basses.JPG]

[quote name='MikeP' post='848' date='May 17 2007, 09:34 PM']Beautiful, do you have names for them aswell :)
I love the Grooves[/quote]

Hehe, I don't actually. I used to take the piss out of a friend who named all his basses so it's probably a little hypocritical of me :huh:

[quote name='binky_bass' post='6603' date='May 25 2007, 04:03 PM']Good to see a decent collection of basses in essex! thought i might be the only bassist in essex who actually knows the instrument. its good to see a fellow essex player! heres a pic of whats soon to be my cherished slag![/quote]
Hello mate, I'm not actually in Essex, it's coz they were all born there tis why they are Essex girls! I'm afraid I've taken them to deepest darkest smelliest Surrey. Well, Redhill, anyway...

Your new bass looks niiice - are there pics in the Build Diaries forum?

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='6693' date='May 25 2007, 06:02 PM']Can we breed them with the Essex boys?

Iceni Zoot Chaser Prototype.

Trace AH300 (sort of)
2103h (nearly)

:huh:[/quote]

Crikey, an Essex family. Imagine. Awesome :)

[quote name='binky_bass' post='6603' date='May 25 2007, 04:03 PM']Good to see a decent collection of basses in essex! thought i might be the only bassist in essex who actually knows the instrument. its good to see a fellow essex player! heres a pic of whats soon to be my cherished slag![/quote]

You certainly aren't alone in Essex!

There's plenty of us.

We just hide well.

There's at least 3 or 4 on BC alone.

• 5 months later...