Why become a member? ×

check this dude on bass!!!

andy67

[quote name='bassboy115' post='54404' date='Sep 2 2007, 08:27 PM']God there is some idiots on youtube...just looking at some of the comments...I bet most of them sit on the computer all day saying people are s**t, giving them 'there opinion' in the harshest words possible!... i bet most of them would struggle to play a blink 182 song![/quote]

Totally agree! For heaven's sake, the guy is playing, with only one hand, an instrument that some of find tricky enough with two. Whether you like his style or not you have to respect the guy.

[quote name='bassboy115' post='54404' date='Sep 2 2007, 08:27 PM']God there is some idiots on youtube...just looking at some of the comments...I bet most of them sit on the computer all day saying people are s**t, giving them 'there opinion' in the harshest words possible!... i bet most of them would struggle to play a blink 182 song![/quote]

lol Amen I've seen no end of times of people slagging off other musicians or a band on youtube and even other youtube users lol . Quite pathetic in my opinion.

Phil

OK, it's geeky, but this cartoon sums it up for me:
[url="http://xkcd.net/202/"]http://xkcd.net/202/[/url]

i agree about idiots posting on youtube. i once saw on a victor wooten video someone put "its quite good, but hold your bass lower, you're not one of the beatles!" i felt like giving them a slap and telling them they can insult his stlye of playing once they're as good as him.