Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor 5

martthebass

[quote name='martthebass' post='515556' date='Jun 16 2009, 06:07 PM']Don't necessarily disagree but my need for a fretless is greater at the mo. I won't de fret it with my teeth tho honest. Maybe I should turn this into the 'save the Sandberg thread' I.e stop the ignoramous from mutilating an otherwise perfectly good bass.

Or 'give me £600 or the bass gets it'[/quote]

Hey there, I'd definitely be interested in the bass, but I'm down in Suffolk so you're a bit far from me.....

Moog

[quote name='Moog' post='517752' date='Jun 18 2009, 07:49 PM']Hey there, I'd definitely be interested in the bass, but I'm down in Suffolk so you're a bit far from me.....

Moog[/quote]

Hi M,

If it was in a hard shell case I'd have no problem with postage but I don't trust posty with a Sandberg Gig Bag no matter how good the cardboard box and bubble wrap. If you want to arrange a courier you trust however.....let me know.

[quote name='martthebass' post='517768' date='Jun 18 2009, 08:00 PM']Hi M,

If it was in a hard shell case I'd have no problem with postage but I don't trust posty with a Sandberg Gig Bag no matter how good the cardboard box and bubble wrap. If you want to arrange a courier you trust however.....let me know.[/quote]

If I was to arrange the courier, how would you want paying? :)

[quote name='martthebass' post='520139' date='Jun 21 2009, 06:29 PM']I agree. If it wasn't for the Fretless Sandberg for sale this would be withdrawn now....[/quote]
Unfortunately the Fretless Sandberg is now sold so, unless someone wants to do me a nice easy swap with a 'quality' fretless this bass is now, for the moment, withdrawn,

Thanks for all the interest,

Mart

• 1 month later...

Well a month has passed and this bass is still not getting as much use as I'd like basically because I prefer my 4 stringer Status for the day job.
So I'll stick this back in to this doldrum like market' at a hopefully very reasonable price of £570 or trade for a nice 4/5 string fretless.
Don't let the fact that this Sandberg doen't look like a Fender put you off...........lol