Why become a member? ×

FENDER STU HAM 34'

G MAjor

JPJ configeration 34'scale,,, not one of the early32' scale issues} urge basses, great neck and fretts, through body stringing, good nick! inc. Fender hard case and pickup configeration chart, will deliver the bass / demo in reach of the s/east. 750.00 rosewood board! pictures soon as i can free up some MB space, thankx. [b][/b]OK...OK.... 649.50!

Edited by G MAjor

[quote name='G MAjor' post='53001' date='Aug 30 2007, 09:14 PM']34' scale urge bass, great neck and fretts, through body stringing, good nick! inc. Fender hard case and pickup configeration chart, will deliver the bass / demo in reach of the s/east. 750.00 rosewod board![/quote]

Well I'm in the SE and I've always wanted one of these. Is it the JPJ? Pics?
Chris

[quote name='Mike' post='53082' date='Aug 31 2007, 12:39 AM']Chris, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Stand back lads, I think we've lost him![/quote]

All part of my quest to get the most PUPs between bridge and neck Mike. OK, I was pissed when I sent the reply last night and luckily GMajor didn't reply. I'm now sober and probably off the hook :huh:
Chris
PS thanks for your ebay message last week :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='53139' date='Aug 31 2007, 09:22 AM']All part of my quest to get the most PUPs between bridge and neck Mike. OK, I was pissed when I sent the reply last night and luckily GMajor didn't reply. I'm now sober and probably off the hook :huh:
Chris
PS thanks for your ebay message last week :)[/quote]

You're most welcome. So, Western Union not accepted? Most gracious and honourable thanks!

Bump for the threadstarter as I feel I possibly ruined his thread!

Just looking out for you, C-Dog!

[quote name='baixo' post='53967' date='Sep 1 2007, 07:12 PM']That's a cool bass... like it a lot!

Is one of the control knobs missing? I've just had a quick look at the specs on the Fender website, picture there and specs show 4 control knobs...

Joao[/quote]
volume pot is on full and out of the way!

[quote name='nash' post='54433' date='Sep 2 2007, 09:28 PM']where did you get the plug for the volume pot hole?[/quote]
r.s. componants gland assortment box at work! what a F***ing Q do you want one?

Edited by G MAjor