Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Bass Collection SB320

Linus27

***** NOW SOLD *****

For sale is my Bass Collection SB320. I bought this for my wife to learn on back in December 2007. I got it from fellow basschatter Greenking so you can be sure it is in tip top condition. The bass is in mint condition and has not been played that often due to my wife becoming pregnant soon after receiving it (The bass, not the other thing :) ) It's now served its purpose and its time to move her on (the bass, not the wife although I would be open to offers on her :rolleyes: )

The bass is extremely light, sounds wonderfull, plays perfectly and is in honey sunburst. It has gold hardware with the Gotoh tuners, P/J pickup configuration with SGC written on the pickups and SGC Nanyo Bass Collection on the battery cover. The serial number is also a sticker on the battery cover and reads 953293 which dates the bass back to 1995.

I paid £180 plus Postage from Greenking and this is what I would like to get for this wonderful bass. It also comes complete with a gigbag.

I am based in Surrey so collection is welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details, pictures etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='bubinga5' post='499258' date='May 27 2009, 08:21 PM']I think these are fabulous basses for the money..A real joy to play, with a great tone!!

Seriously for £180, you can not go wrong!!!

Have a bump Linus..[/quote]

Thanks bubinga5 :)

[quote name='bubinga5' post='499258' date='May 27 2009, 08:21 PM']I think these are fabulous basses for the money..A real joy to play, with a great tone!!

Seriously for £180, you can not go wrong!!!

Have a bump Linus..[/quote]

+1 - lovely bass the price

Have to agree, I lusted after one of these back in the late 80s or whenever it was they came out.
I remember Clare Kenny used to use one with Shakespears Sister..... maybe Sinead O'Connor too...not 100% sure.
This is a particularly pretty one (always been a sucker for honeyburst).

I wish this wasn't so cheap...my head is telling me that I've spent far too much already this year on bass stuff...but my heart is saying "go on....you know you want it...and it's less than 200 quid...........go on"

[quote name='Hodge' post='500489' date='May 29 2009, 12:57 AM']Have to agree, I lusted after one of these back in the late 80s or whenever it was they came out.
I remember Clare Kenny used to use one with Shakespears Sister..... maybe Sinead O'Connor too...not 100% sure.
This is a particularly pretty one (always been a sucker for honeyburst).

I wish this wasn't so cheap...my head is telling me that I've spent far too much already this year on bass stuff...but my heart is saying "go on....you know you want it...and it's less than 200 quid...........go on"[/quote]

I remember Clare Kenny. She had beautiful red hair if i remember correctly. I wonder what she is up to these days.

In true Father Ted style, "Go on, Go on, Go on" :)

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='500550' date='May 29 2009, 07:07 AM']Still waiting for pictures of your wife........

:rolleyes:[/quote]

HEHEHE I think she would kill me if I posted a picture of her but if it makes the sale I may be tempted :) I guess its depends on how desperate I am to get the money for my Lakland. Post picture, get a sale, buy Lakland but then die a horrible death from wife, wife gets Lakland :lol: :D