Why become a member? ×
Account Security - Two Factor Authentication ×

FOR SALE : 450£ Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K
£450

So… any damage? Where are you in the world? shipping? What do the knobs do? What strings is it set up for ? 

that’s the kind of thing that @Oldman was expecting to see, I would imagine. Pictures are worth a thousand words but there some things a picture set like this does not communicate 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Geek99 said:

So… any damage? Where are you in the world? shipping? What do the knobs do? What strings is it set up for ? 

that’s the kind of thing that @Oldman was expecting to see, I would imagine. Pictures are worth a thousand words but there some things a picture set like this does not communicate 

A standard (loosely set) on the ear forum moons ago, pre-empts spurious questions. 

• Like 1

Hello All , my Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K electric bass guitar. Crafted with precision and quality materials, featuring American Alder body, quilted Maple top, and Canadian Hard Maple neck. Enjoy smooth playability with a Maple fretboard and 2-way truss rod with 2 carbon fiber reinforcements. Experience powerful, noise-free tones with Tesla hum-canceling pickups and a 3-band active preamp powered by 18V. With a 34" scale, 16" radius, and 19mm spacing, this bass offers versatility and comfort. Complete with block white pearl inlays, this instrument is a blend of style and performance, perfect for jazz enthusiasts and beyond.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, jmsjabb said:

Hello All , my Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K electric bass guitar. Crafted with precision and quality materials, featuring American Alder body, quilted Maple top, and Canadian Hard Maple neck. Enjoy smooth playability with a Maple fretboard and 2-way truss rod with 2 carbon fiber reinforcements. Experience powerful, noise-free tones with Tesla hum-canceling pickups and a 3-band active preamp powered by 18V. With a 34" scale, 16" radius, and 19mm spacing, this bass offers versatility and comfort. Complete with block white pearl inlays, this instrument is a blend of style and performance, perfect for jazz enthusiasts . I removed my comment which may have impacted negatively on the thread. 

Edited by Oldman

35 minutes ago, jmsjabb said:

Yes, it's me and that's indeed my store on Reverb. I apologize for any confusion caused by using those images. I assure you that the item is legitimate.

I’m glad that you’ve declared having a store.  
the OP is a long-standing member,  @Bassman666 even if he isn’t posting often 

• Like 1

I wonder if this company manufactures the Anaconda Essence Series Jazz Basses. Pretty identical specifications and look. Anyway without knowing where this bass is all I can do is stare at it. 

3 hours ago, Terry M. said:

The OP said they were based in Norwich without confirming if that's where the bass is also. 

Yes perhaps but at least you now know it’s not on the moon. 

I honestly regret having anything to do with this thread now :(

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

I sent a PM to him, letting him know that I'm in Norwich and that I have the bass with me

10 minutes ago, jmsjabb said:

I sent a PM to him, letting him know that I'm in Norwich and that I have the bass with me

13 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

Sometimes things are best left alone, this is one!

41 minutes ago, jmsjabb said:

Your PM mentioned nothing about having the bass with you. I'm done with this thread. Too complicated. 

• Haha 1