Jump to content
Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE : 450£ Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K
£450


Recommended Posts

So… any damage? Where are you in the world? shipping? What do the knobs do? What strings is it set up for ? 

 

that’s the kind of thing that @Oldman was expecting to see, I would imagine. Pictures are worth a thousand words but there some things a picture set like this does not communicate 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Geek99 said:

So… any damage? Where are you in the world? shipping? What do the knobs do? What strings is it set up for ? 

 

that’s the kind of thing that @Oldman was expecting to see, I would imagine. Pictures are worth a thousand words but there some things a picture set like this does not communicate 

A standard (loosely set) on the ear forum moons ago, pre-empts spurious questions. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello All , my Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K electric bass guitar. Crafted with precision and quality materials, featuring American Alder body, quilted Maple top, and Canadian Hard Maple neck. Enjoy smooth playability with a Maple fretboard and 2-way truss rod with 2 carbon fiber reinforcements. Experience powerful, noise-free tones with Tesla hum-canceling pickups and a 3-band active preamp powered by 18V. With a 34" scale, 16" radius, and 19mm spacing, this bass offers versatility and comfort. Complete with block white pearl inlays, this instrument is a blend of style and performance, perfect for jazz enthusiasts and beyond.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jmsjabb said:

Hello All , my Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K electric bass guitar. Crafted with precision and quality materials, featuring American Alder body, quilted Maple top, and Canadian Hard Maple neck. Enjoy smooth playability with a Maple fretboard and 2-way truss rod with 2 carbon fiber reinforcements. Experience powerful, noise-free tones with Tesla hum-canceling pickups and a 3-band active preamp powered by 18V. With a 34" scale, 16" radius, and 19mm spacing, this bass offers versatility and comfort. Complete with block white pearl inlays, this instrument is a blend of style and performance, perfect for jazz enthusiasts . I removed my comment which may have impacted negatively on the thread. 

Edited by Oldman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jmsjabb said:

Yes, it's me and that's indeed my store on Reverb. I apologize for any confusion caused by using those images. I assure you that the item is legitimate.

I’m glad that you’ve declared having a store.  
the OP is a long-standing member,  @Bassman666 even if he isn’t posting often 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Terry M. said:

The OP said they were based in Norwich without confirming if that's where the bass is also. 

Yes perhaps but at least you now know it’s not on the moon. 
 

I honestly regret having anything to do with this thread now :(

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jmsjabb said:

I sent a PM to him, letting him know that I'm in Norwich and that I have the bass with me

 

13 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

Yes perhaps but at least you now know it’s not on the moon. 
 

I honestly regret having anything to do with this thread now :(

Sometimes things are best left alone, this is one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...