Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 500 Head/ Sennheiser Freeport Wireless

I'm selling an Ashdown ABM 500 EVO 2 Amp head. This again is under full warranty and is in excellent condition.

It's never been gigged (or even out of the house) and brand new would cost £480 every day of the week. I'm looking for £375, but am open to offers.

Why am I selling it? because I want a rackmounted amp head.

I'm also selling an excellent condition Sennheiser Freeport wireless system. Yours for £85 ONO.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Hi mate,

Give Lukeward2000 a PM - he is looking for an XT pro and shortboard. I myself need a shortboard but can't really afford it at the moment - out of interest though how much would you let it go for seperately, if at all?

Cheers
ped

Bass Pod XT Pro now provisionally sold to Luke.

Ashdown ABM500 EVO 2 head still available (best offer around £375). It's a few months old in immaculate condition and under full warranty.

ALSO now for sale a Sennehiser FP72 Freeport wireless system. It's UHF, 4 channel and a great bit of kit. 3 months old and in immaculate condition (the aerial on the battery pack is a bit bent, but it's made of wire and plastic). New, this will cost £115. My one (as new) is yours for £85 plus £6 p&P.

Thanks

Nick

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rohan' post='59185' date='Sep 12 2007, 11:57 AM']Pmed, also are you interested in trades, and where are ya located?[/quote]

I'm not particularly interested in trades I'm afraid (unless you have a Bongo 5 that is...)

I'm based in Woking. The birthplace of Paul Weller, Harry Hill and err, believe it or not Delia Smith

[quote name='MB1' post='59324' date='Sep 12 2007, 03:28 PM']MB1. :)

Isnt it bizarre the down with the streets angry modfather coming from such a nice place as woking? All that angst cause they didnt empty his bins one thursday!

BUMP![/quote]

Don't get me started on Woking Borough Council's policy for rubbish collection...........Grrrr

Think I'm going to form a 3 piece Mod band. Either that, or write a cookery book (Delia has such a way with words...when she's not drunk at Football matches)

Must be a Woking thing

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' date='Aug 30 2007, 05:47 PM' post='52905']
Forgot to mention. Ashdown Head comes with Ashdown Vinyl cover

MB1. :)

And todays secret word is.....VINYL!!!!....Bloody hell! any more amp price reductions and youll be paying them to take it away!...Steady Old Horse, Steady Boy!

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='69746' date='Oct 4 2007, 10:41 PM']ABM 500 Sold. Wireless system still available[/quote]

Hello there am new to the site so not sure about the protocol but am very interested in the wireless system if you'd like to message me then we can discuss it

cheers mate

[quote name='MB1' post='70925' date='Oct 8 2007, 10:08 AM']MB1. :)

The golden age of wireless....Thomas Dolby.....thats a wierd one, isnt it now called a radio?......god!, i must get this cave redecorated![/quote]

I don't know if it's wireless or radio actually. Radio makes me think of Spinal Tap picking up the police frequency while on stage...