Why become a member? ×

Greetings..

pq211145

Hi, My name is Jason from Birmingham. I am a musician (bass) at my local Church. I use a Fender deluxe 5 string, also have a 4 string fender standard Jazz (American), and a Yamaha 5 string. I have been playing for around 13 years. My dad bought his 3 children instruments to play and mine was bass..I have not looked back since. I know i have been blessed with the talent to play bass, and i thank God.

I am selling a Mark bass 6x10 cab with a SA450 head with a rack mounted tunner which comes in a flight case. Check out the amps for sale section for full specs and pictures..

Jason

It's a shame you are all the way over in Birmingham, as I'd like to compare my 6x10 against the MB again to see how they differ! A job for a future bass bash I am sure. Welcome aboard!

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='491633' date='May 18 2009, 05:39 PM']Hey Jason

so once the Mark Bass rig is gone will you still have something to play through, or will the sale fund a GAS purchase?

McD[/quote]

Well once its gone il be playing through A Mark Bass 4x10.. Even though the 6x10 is light to carry round, im not doing the gigs that need this kind of power. 4x10 is enough for me..

[quote name='pq211145' post='492144' date='May 19 2009, 09:49 AM']Well once its gone il be playing through A Mark Bass 4x10.. Even though the 6x10 is light to carry round, im not doing the gigs that need this kind of power. 4x10 is enough for me..[/quote]

what head?