Why become a member? ×

Wilcock Mullarkey - *SOLD*
£1795
Margate

Posted (edited)

I've only had this for a month having bought it on this very forum from Mark - here's the thread 

It is a stunning instrument and is very similar the ones used by numerous pros around the world. This is very much a reluctant sale! 

The only change I've made since buying it from Mark has been a string change to some new Daddario XL's. It absolutely sings. 

Here's a video of the man himself in action on a Mullarkey (when it was referred to as the JV-S2) 

Collection from Margate or I can box it up for a courier. 

20240506_131526.jpg

20240506_131535.jpg

20240506_131515.jpg

20240506_131640.jpg

Screenshot_20240506_173038_Facebook.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 13

These are incredibly sought-after for very good reason. Somebody is going to get something special (and from an ace seller!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, three said:

These are incredibly sought-after for very good reason. Somebody is going to get something special (and from an ace seller!)

Agreed, they are a bit special. Thanks for the compliment 🍻

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bassist_lewis said:

These basses are fantastic! I feel bad for you having to sell it!

Not an easy decision, but other things take priority at the moment. 

I've just noticed that the E string isn't sitting on the bridge saddle in the photos making the string alignment look odd 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'll update the photos this evening. 

I have one of these and can vouch for their quality and also their sonic versatility. Top notch instruments.

With new prices for these as they are now I think this is a real bargain for someone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, funkyprawn said:

I have one of these and can vouch for their quality and also their sonic versatility. Top notch instruments.

With new prices for these as they are now I think this is a real bargain for someone.

Thanks for this. I've had a fair bit of interest but it's currently still available. 

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 1

• jay-syncro changed the title to Wilcock Mullarkey SOLD