Why become a member? ×

Mint Ernie Ball Bongo 5 H/S Limited Edition

tayste_2000

I got this recently in a trade and I just haven't used it I guess I just have too many basses so it's up on the chopping block.

It's in excellent condition and comes with the Musicman Hardcase. There is a slight chip in the paint on the headstock as apparently most Bongo's get due to the length of them. It is in the limited edition Envy Green which is very much like the British Racing Green and it just looks fantastic on stage and is a dream to play. I have also fitted with straplocks with the original buttons provided of course.

I'm after about 800 quid and can ship anywhere in the country at buyers expense.

I'm not really after any trades but if you must :) then here is a list of things I'm after.

All tube Ampeg head
Ampeg 8x10
Pedaltrain Jr Pedalboard
Gibson Thunderbird
60/70's Fenders

With cash adjustment of course

[quote name='Paul_C' post='51354' date='Aug 27 2007, 05:33 PM']If you added "Status Stealth 6 string" to your wanted list I might be able to help :huh:

... but failing that I can't help :)[/quote]

me neither unless a custom made Shuker 6 string floats your boat?

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='51438' date='Aug 27 2007, 08:59 PM']So far I've been offered 3 6 strings today I'm started to get tempted :)[/quote]

EMG DC's, nicely balanced, lovely action, awesome neck, quite light for a 6, and it's a Shuker!