Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute Series L-2500 5-String £375 firm poss trades - *SOLD*
£399
Stoke on Trent

Posted (edited)

F/S G&L Tribute Series L-2500 5-String Bass Tobacco Sunburst w/ Rosewood Fretboard. This bass is 9/10 still has plastic on control compartment .Great sound with lots of tone options in passive or active mode. Try before you buy I have a few bass amp options available.May be interested in trades for similar quality bass ect

Specs

Brand

G&L

Model

Tribute Series L-2500 5-String Bass with Rosewood Fretboard

Finish

Tobacco Sunburst

Year

2010s

Made in

Indonesia

Categories

5- and 6-String Basses

Active Bass Guitars

Active / Passive Pickups

Active

Active Preamp

Yes

Body shape

Double cutaway

Colour Family

Brown

Finish Pattern

Sunburst

Fretboard material

Rosewood

Number of frets

Number of strings

5-string

Pickup configuration

HH

Right/left-handed

Right-Handed

IMG_0476.jpeg

IMG_0468.jpeg

IMG_0469.jpeg

IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0474.jpeg

IMG_0477.jpeg

IMG_0472.jpeg

IMG_0473.jpeg

Edited by WAYNESWORLD
Trade option
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, WAYNESWORLD said:

Would only be to happy to fulfil your desire for this lovely instrument🤣.

I'm sure you would. My bank account would be less happy with this desire being fulfilled though.

5 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Great basses - £400 sounds very cheap...

You're not helping!

Yeah the ones I'm watching on eBay (because I'm a masochist) are all around £500, which is why this one is very tempting but for that pesky perennial problem of being skint.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, asingardenof said:

You're not helping!

Yeah the ones I'm watching on eBay (because I'm a masochist) are all around £500, which is why this one is very tempting but for that pesky perennial problem of being skint.

Sorry for the distress I’m causing. There will be other bass’s I’m sure……..just not as nice as this.🤣

19 hours ago, WAYNESWORLD said:

Sorry for the distress I’m causing. There will be other bass’s I’m sure……..just not as nice as this.🤣

Damn your eyes. The fact that I'm having to replace the preamp in my Sire means I'm not going to be able to give into the GAS for a little while longer.

• WAYNESWORLD changed the title to G&L Tribute Series L-2500 5-String £375 firm

Sorry just checked a few couriers and it’s a bit of a pain.Plus thought I had some packaging in the attic unfortunately I must have used it.I may pull this this week as I have now bought something I was going to use this sale for. Regards

• Like 1

• WAYNESWORLD changed the title to G&L Tribute Series L-2500 5-String £375 firm poss trades
  • WAYNESWORLD changed the title to SOLD G&L Tribute Series L-2500 5-String £375 firm poss trades