Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro +2x10 cab

thebeeps

Eden Metro is about two years old only gigged a couple of times.

The Metro's dual channel preamplifier section gives you the choice of a tube or solid state preamp, with full footswitch control. Each channel includes an independent effects loop, with 500 watts into 4 Ohms (over 750 watts into 2 Ohms).

Eden 2x10 XLT 4 ohm 350 watt cab again good condition.Eden say:This little system has more deep bass than many other 4 x 10 designs. Its tight, deep, focused sound lets the true character of your instrument shine through.

They are heavy but the sound is well worth it.

The Metro new is about £1500.The cab £600 Prices as always vary if you shop around. I am looking for £800 the pair

I DI into the PA so I really don't need a backline ,Seems a waste having these sit at home

Edited by thebeeps

[quote name='leschirons' post='499515' date='May 28 2009, 12:24 AM']Can't believe no-ones pulled your arm off for this. Bump.[/quote]

+1, i would have it if it was not for the fact that you are just under 1000000 miles away! :)

[quote name='thebeeps' post='506348' date='Jun 5 2009, 01:53 PM']You have PM

Cheers
Alex[/quote]

Ironically, bearing in mind Adams post, I am half interested in the 2x10 (already have a Metro). Can I have a PM too! :)

• 4 weeks later...

For what it`s worth,this is a hell of a rig and for a very good price.I can only imagine the location is a bit far for some.This eden stuff is SO good.

Good luck with sale!