Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro +2x10 cab

thebeeps

Just bought Crez's Metro + 210 and it's absolutely brilliant! This one is a newer set-up with the improved 210 speaker design, so it should be even better sounding rig. For this money, I can't see much else that can compare..

Obviously, shipping is an issue but perhaps you could try either APC or Interparcel for a quote because they've both been very reasonable when I've used them?

Good luck with it!

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='558249' date='Aug 2 2009, 08:15 AM']Is the combo a definite 2 man lift job?

BB[/quote]
as you can see I have one.I lift this by myself ..................... Its not easy but you will manage.Going up a lot of stairs might test you though!The weight is a consideration but this is far outwon by the sheer class of the combo.So advice time.............. get yourself a wheeled `dolly` board/skate and definately don`t put it on your charm bracelet.

hope this helps

happy metro owner

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='558249' date='Aug 2 2009, 08:15 AM']Is the combo a definite 2 man lift job?

BB[/quote]
Not for me it's not, though it is heavy! Having said that, I will definitely be making use of the extra help loading in/out of gigs from the other guys in the band whereas with my SWR Triad for example, I could manage that quite easily on my own..

The difference is due to the fact that, although the combo is about the same weight as the Triad, it is particularly heavy in one part where the amp is sited and that makes it more difficult to balance when lifting. The most difficult bit will be the loading in/out at home and I have yet to start that routine as we are having a month off gigging at the moment.

But even with all that, the sound is just so good it's worth it!