Why become a member? ×

'2000w' Bugera Veyron BV1001M with USA Peavey 410TX 700w Cab. £195 - *SOLD*
£195
Wickford, Essex

Hi all

Officially 4 rigs is too many, so I'm going to put on the chopping block a near new Bugera Veyron BV1001M '2000w' head (more like a true 700w) and a Peavey 410TX 700w cab. Together it makes for a super cheap, super loud, really articulate rig. Yes the Peavey isn't light, but the Bugera is, so on balance it's a reasonable rig to lug about or just keep at home somewhere! 

Photos now added! I'm based in Wickford, Essex. Obviously this is collection only, pretty firm on price too and I'd honestly rather not split, but never say never...

I probably do have a spare kettle lead but don't have a spare speakon/speaker lead, so you'll need to grab on from somewhere (there's a few for sale on here). 

Cheap and powerful, what's not to like?

Any questions, please shout. 

Russ.

Edited by binky_bass

• binky_bass changed the title to '2000w' Bugera Veyron BV1001M with USA Peavey 410TX 700w Cab. £195
  • 2 weeks later...

the Bugera veyron series of amps are fineworking amps on a great price point.  Peavey cabs take no prisoners, great rig for lemonade money.  GLWTS

This is basically a brilliant amp with a free cab. Absolute bargain. Do not listen to the idiots who think that because it bears a resemblance to an amp with an expensive name that there's anything wrong with it.

Superb, powerful, lightweight amp with a huge tonal range.

7 minutes ago, stewblack said:

This is basically a brilliant amp with a free cab.

And what a cab. I still miss my Peavey 4x10 - they cut through like a big bass knife.

GLWTS.

• Like 1

• binky_bass changed the title to **SOLD** '2000w' Bugera Veyron BV1001M with USA Peavey 410TX 700w Cab. £195