Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003s Walnut traded please remove
£1790
Lancaster

ash

Here is my 2018 Ric 4003s in near mint condition. It plays really well with no neck or fret flaws, truss rods work as they ought to and frets have no discernible wear - it looks like new. Bought early this year as a back up but as I’m playing my EBMM Sterling US almost exclusively this is not being touched. It has a custom treble pickup bezel fitted but the original and cover are included. It weighs under 3.9kgs and balances well. The maple board has a nice stripe/flame to the wood. 

It’s a UK sale/trade only sorry and I’d prefer to deal face to face if possible. 
Similar to my P Bass Special I’d prefer a trade or part trade - cash either way depending on value. Please don’t contact me if what you want to trade isn’t on this list :

EBMM US Sterling or Stingray Shortscale, 70’s Fender Precision with a maple board, Fender US Musicmaster or 70’s Fender Mustang with maple neck. I’d prefer a trade to a sale to be honest - the price is much less than I paid and a big saving on new if you can find one in this finish. Now £1625 cash on pickup or £1650 posted in the UK via PayPal friends and family. That’s a good price for a Ric in this condition.
Thanks.
Note I’ve added pics with the new chrome finished bezel fitted - this prevents you catching your thumb on the treble surround and is a better fit. The one in the first pictures is perspex on a chrome plate (Retrovibe parts I believe) whereas the one now fitted uses the original Ric treble surround and fits more snuggly. 

Edited by ash
  • Like 12

• ash changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s Walnut 2018 Model & Case Sale or Specific Trades Now £1699
  • ash changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s Walnut 2018 Model & Case Sale or Specific Trades Now £1625
  • ash changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s Walnut traded please remove