Why become a member? ×

A mysterious chip appears on your brand new bass guitar.... you....

DDR

• 1 month later...

I'd say option c. These things happen. It's like getting a door dink in your new car. Annoying at first but eventually as your car ages your realise it's going to pick up some battle scars along the way, much like me. I recently bought my first relic'd bass, having always been anti relic. It's a Sandberg with a light relic, very tastefully done. Now I'm not so precious with this bass as I have been with others. If I was a gigging musician I would even accept additional road wear. But I draw the line at neck damage and feeling imperfections under my thumb. That I just cannot abide, and I would have to remedy any damage either by steam or filler. 

Hire an assassin and have them kill all your band mates as well as the guitar tech, just to be absolutely sure the accident doesn't repeats. 

Then get an appointment with a shrink to have him prescribe some strong antidepressant drugs to help you deal with the trauma of your tragic loss.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

Hire an assassin and have them kill all your band mates as well as the guitar tech, just to be absolutely sure the accident doesn't repeats. 

Then get an appointment with a shrink to have him prescribe some strong antidepressant drugs to help you deal with the trauma of your tragic loss.

That's gotta be the one 💫

• Like 1