Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM EVO III 500 Head - £150 - *SOLD*
£150
Glasgow

Ashdown ABM EVO III 500 head. I bought this a few months ago but haven't found a use for it and doubt I will any time soon. If you're wondering why it doesn't look quite right, it's a wide version that were produced when there were a surplus combo units and not enough head units to meet demand. The amps were taken out of the combo chassis and placed into head sleeves, hence the additional vents at either side. The chap I bought this from told me that the chassis had been damaged at some point in time and when he contacted Ashdown about a replacement, they told him that they didn't produce them anymore; however they said it would fit into an ABM EVO IV 900 chassis, which is why there's a gap of about an inch or so at the bottom. 

I accept that the "uniqueness" (putting it politely) of the amp means it's somewhat undesirable and has been priced accordingly, but it all works well and is a very good amp which shouldn't let you down. 

Collection from Glasgow preferred, shipping seems somewhat unfeasible at the moment.

Edited by Jono Bolton
  • Like 6

• Jono Bolton changed the title to Ashdown ABM EVO III 500 Head - £150
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jono Bolton changed the title to Ashdown ABM EVO III 500 Head - SOLD