Why become a member? ×

This community

Rayman

I have been a member since the Bassworld days before we became Basschat. In all these years I have only experienced good advice, helpful and informed answers to queries, useful tips, great buying and selling, and good humoured banter amongst the community which is an important part of my daily living. Thank you everybody and long may we reign!

• Like 2

It is a wonderful forum. Full of interesting, information, humour and characters. I spend far more time on here than I should.

It's also great to be able to pass on knowledge/experience to a receptive audience (and receive it also). I believe we all bring something to the party.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

In terms of 'bad run ins' and confrontational or contentious posts etc anyone remember Big Beef Chief??

Those were the days.. 😂🤣😂

And TIM of course (not related to any any current member called Tim (or was he?)).

• Like 1

I've been here since November 2007 and this place is awesome. I'm here everyday although I post a lot less than I used to but always here reading away. As a fretless player these days, there's less things to talk about that's relatable but I've made some great friends, bought some great gear and I try and help out where I can. Plus, the mods do an awesome job keeping the place running and making sure its friendly and respectful.

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 2