Why become a member? ×

Where is this rattle?

asingardenof

12 minutes ago, Norris said:

Well you didn't mention that carbuncle... 😂

I suspect several people are thinking much the same, but like saying "Look my amp ain't working" and failing to show the fact it ain't plugged in :) 

I mean FFS it even looks rattly in the photo 😃

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Beedster said:

I suspect several people are thinking much the same, but like saying "Look my amp ain't working" and failing to show the fact it ain't plugged in :) 

I mean FFS it even looks rattly in the photo 😃

Yeah, OK, my bad. Don't mind me, I'll just go find a rock to hide under and contemplate my life choices.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, asingardenof said:

Well, it turns out it wasn't any of the possible issues suggested, and turned out to be very easy to fix. Seems like the spring in my pick holder may not have been seated properly, because touching the casing made the buzz go away. I fenagled the picks within it a bit and then tried playing the open A again and problem solved!

Thanks everyone who chipped in. Atw least I have knowledge for in the future in case it's not a cheapo gadget causing me grief!

PXL_20240122_211859583~2.jpg

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, asingardenof said:

Well, it turns out it wasn't any of the possible issues suggested, and turned out to be very easy to fix. Seems like the spring in my pick holder may not have been seated properly, because touching the casing made the buzz go away. I fenagled the picks within it a bit and then tried playing the open A again and problem solved!

Thanks everyone who chipped in. Atw least I have knowledge for in the future in case it's not a cheapo gadget causing me grief!

PXL_20240122_211859583~2.jpg

Glad you got it sorted, but feel a bit cheated 🤣

• Like 1