Why become a member? ×

Barefaced SuperMidget with Roqsolid cover - *SOLD*
£525
Just outside Milton Keynes

JGSpector

Selling my Barefaced SuperMidget. Haven’t used it for months as I always go straight to my SuperCompact as it’s my favourite.

This cab has had studio use and a handful of rehearsals only, it has never been gigged.

This is the black metal grill version and was purchased in late 2019, so it has the old style logo. The cab is in immaculate condition and in good working order. It has a Roqsolid cover which is also immaculate.

I have the original BF packaging so I am able to send to you (best guess for delivery cost is around £40 but can be more accurate with an actual destination address of course). Collection is possible if you prefer (I’m just outside Milton Keynes about 10-15 minutes from j14 or j15 of the M1).

IMG_3426.HEIC IMG_3428.HEIC IMG_3429.HEIC IMG_3430.HEIC IMG_3431.HEIC IMG_3432.HEIC IMG_3433.HEIC

SM1.jpg

SM2.jpg

SM3.jpg

SM4.jpg

SM5.jpg

SM6.jpg

SM7.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Sold

as far as I can tell there should be 7 photos attached to the listing. I am blind and using screen reading software to do this and it is telling me they are attached to the listing. is there anything else I can do does anybody know? I'm also going to attempt to add them to this post in the hope that they will show up

IMG_3426.HEIC IMG_3428.HEIC IMG_3429.HEIC IMG_3430.HEIC IMG_3431.HEIC IMG_3432.HEIC IMG_3433.HEIC

• JGSpector changed the title to Sold Barefaced SuperMidget with Roqsolid cover